The Deputy PM for Economic Affairs, Mullah Abdul Ghani Beradar Akhund, met with Ehsanullah Bayat, the head and founder of the Bayat Foundation, in his office today.
According to the new formation of the ARG and PM protection department, on June 23, 2022, after months of military training several of bodyguards graduated from the 313 Central Corps...
Message of Condolence from the Deputy PM for Economic Affairs to the People Affected As a result of last night's earthquake in some parts of the country
Mullah Abdul Ghani Beradar Akhund, the Deputy PM for Economic Affairs, met with James Brett, the founder and chairman of “Plant for Peace” NGO.
The Media and Public Outreach Directorate woks under the Deputy Chief of Staff for Coordination of Public, Political Affairs and Public Outreach in the structure of the Office of Chief of Staff to President, as its names implies, it deals with the media affairs of the Office of Chief of Staff to President.
The General Objectives of the Media and Public Outreach Directorate are as follows:
- Having an active information system for the timely and accurate exchange of information between people and government, and to eliminate the information gaps and providing the awareness of the presidential activities
- Identifying public opinion for accurate and clear information on their criticism, suggestions on government and other angles of public opinion
- Improving public opinion about the programs and activities of the government through production of media contents and distribution and publication of it via various tools
- Institutionalizing of decision-making procedure based on processed information and technical support of Presidential Office
The Media Directorate carries out the following activities to achieve its goals:
- Provide surveys and analytical reports from the broadcasting of media, audio, electronic and print media in order of knowing the criticism and suggestions of people
- Sharing of information with people through media and clarifying them on the activities and achievements of the government
- Producing and publishing of public awareness materials including films, infographics, president’s statements, articles, books, pamphlets, calendars, news and other government achievements
- Increasing the use of various awareness tools